This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Weekly Fig is much different than going to the local grocery and buying your vegetables. It is a direct partnership between you the consumer and the farmer that grows your food. Weekly Fig is establishing the relationship with multiple Chattanooga farms to not only bring you the freshest produce, but also local sustainably raised, pastured meats and eggs, pastured dairy (including butter, cheese, and milk) and many other artisan products also produced locally.
Members pay an annual membership fee equivalent to $1 per week to access the highest-quality foods, and gives our partners insight into investments required to supply our entire membership body. Local produce is procured April through November for a total of 28 weeks. Local meats, eggs, dairy and all other artisan goods are procured all year long.
By supporting local you
- connect to local farmers and artisans to keep more dollars in our local economy
- build an opportunity to invest in others and revive a commitment to our local community.
- build a true slow food, real food community that is convenient to all.
- obtain produce that is NON-GMO and harvested at its peak, retains its nutrients and flavors, helping small farmers compete against the agriculture super business.
- help foster true sustainable agriculture benefiting our bodies and the land.
- Weekly delivery of seasonal vegetables, fruits and herbs bursting with flavor and freshly harvested within a 100 mile radius of Chattanooga.
- Invitations to Weekly Fig events, workshops, gardening and cooking classes, potlucks as well as open houses to meet your producers.
- A picture and recipe filled newsletter that includes details about how to handle and store your produce. Each week we also share news from our farms, artisans, events and happenings in Chattanooga food and farming community.
- Special member pricing on bulk- item purchases.
- A full market of pastured eggs, fair trade coffee and other selected artisanal items from local producers.
Weekly Fig offers to its members access to local herd share for raw dairy products. Because retail sales of raw dairy products are not legal in TN, in accordance with TN law, members must partake in ownership of the animal and pay for the labor and boarding of the animals for which the products are derived. There is a 1 time fee of $15 that will give you access to raw dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt and more.
By agreeing to herd share agreement, your contact info will be provided to the farmer for his/her records per TN law. Herd share products does include fees for the cost of special handling and delivery. Please return all jars with lids, ice packs and thermafoils to reduce costs.
If you need to cancel your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to close out your account.
Refunds are issued on a case by case basis. Members should send an inquiry to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving items to request refund or replacement of damaged produce.